Who would have thought that we’re actually going to bump into our blind date partner after a disastrous date with him or her while vacationing in South Africa? Awkward! Here comes the chance for you guys to catch Blended starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore to see how things escalate after that date.
Synopsis: After a disastrous blind date, single parents Lauren (Drew Barrymore) and Jim (Adam Sandler) agree on only one thing: they never want to see each other again. But when they each sign up separately for a fabulous family vacation with their kids, they are all stuck sharing a suite at a luxurious African safari resort for a week.
“Blended” marks the third collaboration between stars Sandler and Barrymore, following their successful onscreen pairings in the hit romantic comedies “The Wedding SIger” and “50 First Dates.”
The film also stars Wendi McLendon-Covey (“Bridesmaids”) as Lauren’s best friend, Jen, and Joel McHale (TV’s “Community”) as her unreliable ex-husband, Mark. Kevin Nealon (“Weeds”) and Jessica Lowe (funnyordie’s “RobotDown”) star as Eddy and Ginger, an overly romantic couple who are also vacationing at the resort, and Terry Crews (“The Expendables 2”) stars as the resort’s singing host. Dan Patrick (ESPN SportsCenter) appears as Jim’s boss, Dick; and Shaquille O’Neal as his coworker, Doug.
Playing Jim’s three daughters are Bella Thorne (Disney Channel’s “Shake it Up”), Emma Fuhrmann and Alyvia Alyn Lind. Kyle Red Silverstein and Braxton Beckham appear as Lauren’s two sons.
“Blended” was directed by Frank Coraci, who previously collaborated with Sandler and Barrymore on “The Wedding Singer” and also directed Sandler in the hit comedies “The Waterboy” and “Click.” The screenplay is by Ivan Menchell & Clare Sera. The film was produced by Mike Karz, Adam Sandler and Jack Giarraputo, with Barry Bernardi, Josie Rosen, Tim Herlihy, Allen Covert and Steven Koren serving as executive producers.
Collaborating with Coraci behind the scenes were director of photography Julio Macat (“Pitch Perfect”), production designer Perry Andelin Blake (“The Wedding Singer,” “Here Comes the Boom”), editor Tom Costain (“Grown Ups”) and costume designer Christine Wada (“Bridesmaids”). The music was composed by Rupert Gregson-Williams.
Warner Bros. Pictures Presents a Gulfstream Pictures Production, a Happy Madison Production, a Frank Coraci Movie, “Blended.” It will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment company. blendedmovie.net
Thanks you Warner Bros. Pictures for giving us 25 pairs of exclusive tickets to give out!
Here’s the deets:
Date: 10 June ’14, (Tuesday)
Venue: TGV, 1 Utama
To score yourself a pair of passes to watch how would Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore end up;
1. Answer these questions:
- Blended marks the third comedy collaboration between stars Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, following their successful onscreen pairings in these two hit romantic comedies. Name the romantic comedies.
- Share with us the worst date you’ve ever experienced or that you’ve heard of!
Be quick! The most interesting 25 comments will be selected! :)
2. Like’ Nuffnang’s Facebook page and ‘Follow’ Nuffnang’s Twitter.
3. Leave your answer in the comment section below.
4. Remember to include your blog URL in your comment!
The deadline to submit your comments is at 3rd June by 12 PM.
Find out more about this awesome movie at Facebook.com/WarnerBrosMalaysia! Before that, check this trailer out!
Term & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.