“Kowalski: We’ve arrived in the centre of Dublin, Ireland…
Skipper: We gotta blend in… RIVERDANCE!!”
- Penguins of Madagascar
Ever wonder why penguins have these cool tuxedos embedded into their skin?
Catch Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private as they put their spy skills to use while adventuring across the globe to save the world… while lookin’ goooood…
Grab that chance by joining us at the #NNPremiereScreening of #PenguinsOfMadagascar. Scroll on to find out how to secure a pair of passes.
In the Penguins of Madagascar, audiences will discover the secrets of the most entertainingly mysterious birds in the global espionage game.
Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private now must join forces with the chic spy organization, the North Wind, led by Agent Classified (we could tell you his name, but then… you know) to stop the cunning villain Dr. Octavius Brine from taking over the world.
Thanks to 20th Century Fox Malaysia, Nuffnang will be giving away 62 pairs of exclusive passes! The details are as follows:
Date: 25th November 2014 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.30 pm
Venue: GSC 1 Utama
Here’s what you have to do:
- Answer the question below:
Which of the Penguins of Madagascar best resembles you and why?
(Answer in no more than 50 words)
- Leave your answer in the comment section below.
- Remember to include your Blog URL in your comment!
The submission deadline is by 12pm, 17th November 2014(Monday)
Join the Penguins of Madagascar on a mission to save the world!
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop here. We want to know what you think of the movie so write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair VIP Passes to our next #NNPremiereScreening of your choice. Tweet us at @NuffnangMY and link us your blog post together with the hashtag #PenguinsOfMadagascar, #PenguinsMY and #GSCDBOXMY
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.