“We were hunting ghosts; trying to capture spirits on film.”
- Demonic (2015)
Ghostly or spiritual games are always a taboo and we’re often asked not to get ourselves involved in it. But what if you’re a passionate ghost hunter? Will you risk yourself into that?
Yayers for all thrill seekers, you can now join us at the #NNPremiereScreening of #Demonic to satisfy your craving for horror! Read on to find out how you can secure a pair of exclusive passes to the movie!
The film centers on the aftermath of a horrific massacre: five college students, brutally murdered inside a decrepit, abandoned home.
Fresh on the scene, detective Mark Lewis and the police departments psychologist, Dr. Elizabeth Klein, question one of the few survivors, who explains they were amateur ghost hunters seeking out paranormal phenomenon at the abandoned house, believed to be haunted.
What started out as a harmless activity turned into something truly terrifying,
and the suspect claims the responsibility doesn’t lie with any of the inhabitants but with the house itself.
Thanks to Rainfilm, Nuffnang will be giving away 36 pairs of tickets. The details are as follows:
Date: 18th March 2015 (Wednesday)
Time: 9.00 pm
Venue: GSC Nu Sentral
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Answer the question below:
Tell us your scariest or creepiest moment you had experience in your life.
(Answer in no more than 50 words)
2. Leave your answer in the comment section below.
3. Remember to include your Blog URL in your comment!
The submission deadline is by 12pm, 13th March 2015 (Friday)
Watch the trailer and feed yourself with some horror!
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop here. We want to know what you think of the movie so write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair VIP Passes to our next #NNPremiereScreening of your choice. Tweet us at @NuffnangMY and link us your blog post together with the hashtag #Demonic.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on to those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.