Guess who will be the three lucky winners that would be getting a set of straight teeth in no time.
The Maker of The Invisalign System and Nuffnang Malaysia have read a total number of 64 memorable entries. We had a hard time choosing just three (3) winners but The Maker of The Invisalign System have decided that these three entries deserve the opportunity to win a set of Invisalign treatment. *yayyy*
Get ready Nuffnangers! The three winners are:
- Wong Kah Yan
- Fadzi Razak
- Carinn Tan
Congratulations guys! We can’t wait to see the transformation Invisalign can do to your teeth. Don’t forget to constantly share with your readers the progress of your Invisalign journey.
For those who have taken part in this contest, thank you for your wonderful stories. We enjoyed every bit of it! Don’t forget to constantly check back on Nuffnang Official Blog for updates and upcoming contest.
Have you ever hesitated at smiling or laughing at a friend’s joke just to avoid any form of criticism of your crooked teeth?
Have you ever been told, “you need to get your teeth fix to look good” by a friend and that ultimately dampens your self-esteem?
If you have experienced the lack of confidence at your beautiful smile, READ ON! We have something in store for you.
Traditionally, nearly all teeth corrections were done using metal brackets and wire tied around your teeth.
Well, this no longer has to be the case now. With the current technology, you can correct your crooked teeth using Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign treatment uses a custom-made series of aligners created for you that are made of smooth, comfortable, and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into placed, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten.
Want to know the benefits of getting Invisalign treatment? It is:
a) Virtually Invisible – They are hardly noticeable; it makes you feel comfortable and confident and people may not even be aware of them.
b) Removable – You are able to remove your aligners when you eat, or to brush and floss or even to attend a formal occasion.
c) Comfortable – It does not irritate your gums like braces’ brackets can.
d) Convenient – You do not have to constantly visit your orthodontist for a monthly adjustment because you are able to change your aligner at home once every two weeks.
With all these listed benefits, you are able to go through your daily routine as naturally as possible and not fearing that food remnant will be trapped in between your aligner.
Does the treatment appeal to you now and you can’t wait to experience the transformation done to your teeth?
You will be pleased to know that the maker of the Invisalign system and Nuffnang will be selecting Three (3) Best Blog write ups to experience an Invisalign Treatment worth RM20,000.00 each!
The Blog Contest
1. Write a blog post telling us about “your most memorable story in which you managed to escape an embarrassing moment/crisis with a bright smile.”
2. Post your published blog post URL in the comment section of this blog post and fill up the form (below) once you are done with your best write up by 29th March 2015 (Sunday) 11.59PM.
3. Don’t forget to share your blog post on social media and tag #MYInvisalign and #NuffnangMY, @NuffnangMY (Twitter), @Nuffnangmy (Instagram) and @NuffnangMY (Facebook).
Potential winners will be assessed by a dentist for suitability for the Invisalign treatment, and duration of treatment varies depending on individual. Selected winners need to agree to enter into an agreement with the maker of the Invisalign system to be an “Ambassador of Invisalign” throughout the course of their treatment.
Contest Terms & Conditions
1. This blog contest is open to participation from Nuffnang Malaysia bloggers only.
2. Bloggers are welcomed to:
- Write the blog post in English OR Malay language; or
- Submit as many entries as they like by writing unique blog posts; however, a blogger is only eligible to win 1 prize.
3. Contest Entries will be disqualified in any of the following cases:
- Blog Post URL is not valid and accessible by public;
- Blogger removes contest entry from the blog;
- Blogger fails to follow contest criteria; or
- Content of blog post are plagiarised.
4. To complete the contest submission, Nuffnangers need to publish their blog post and comment their Blog URL in this blog announcement. Deadline for publishing of blog post and comment on this blog post is 29th March 2015 (Sunday) 11:59PM.
5. This contest is hosted by the maker of the Invisalign system. Judges’ decisions are final and organizer reserves the right to alter contest mechanics.
6. Winners will be announced on 8th April 2015 (Wednesday) on Nuffnang’s official blog and social media; winners will also be contacted via email.