Life was given to us a billion years ago. What have we done with it? – Lucy
Catch Lucy, a woman who finds herself accidentally caught in the loom of psychotropic substance and an almost epic superhero feat – against street gangs, drug dealers and corrupt cops. Find out how Lucy attains her life beyond a normal human being as she reaches the maximum of 100% brain capacity in our next #NNPremiereScreening!
Synopsis: Lucy is set in a world that is run by the mob, street gangs, drug addicts, and corrupt cops.
She can absorb knowledge instantaneously, is able to move objects with her mind and not being able to feel pain and other discomforts.
Lucy is the production of Christophe Lambert and Luc Besson which also stars Morgan Freeman, Choi Min-sik, Amr Waked and Mason Lee.
Lucy is distributed by Eurapacorp and Universal Pictures.
Thanks to United International Pictures, we are thrilled to give away 45 pairs of exclusive premiere passes to you Nuffnangers! The details are as follow:
Date: 20th August 2014, Wednesday
Time: 9.30 PM
Venue: GSC 1Utama
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Answer the question below.
If I have the ability to use up to 100% of my brain capacity, I will…
(answer in no more than 50 words)
2. Leave your answer in the comment section below.
3. Remember to include your blog URL in your comment!
The submission deadline is by 12pm 13th august 2014
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop here. We want to know what you think of the movie so write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair VIP Passes to our next #NNPremiereScreening of your choice. Tweet us at @NuffnangMY and link us your blog post together with the hashtag #LucyMovie.
We are excited already! Are you?
Term & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.