WE’V GOT YOUR WINNERS!
Guess what guys! Macau Government Tourist Office (MGTO) and Nuffnang Malaysia have read through a total of 150 interesting contest entries. It was hard for us to just pick out three (3) winners from all the great entries we have received, but MGTO have concluded that these three entries deserve a 3D2N all-expenses paid trip to MACAU which includes a return air ticket and 2 night accommodation at a 4-star hotel! *Yahoooo*
Nuffnangers, ARE YOU READY for the winners announcement?
For all the Nuffnangers who have participated in this contest, thank you for sharing your dreams with us. We hope that every single one of you enjoyed researching and writing up for this contest. Fret not, there would be an upcoming contest in two (2) weeks’ time, keep a close eye on Nuffnang Official Blog for more details.
P/s: Winners, do check out your email! ;)
Nuffnangers, who is excited for an all-expenses paid trip to Macau? Raise your hand and read on! *hand raised*
Macau is Special Administrative Region of China. Chinese and Portuguese are the official languages but Cantonese is the main language spoken. In recent years, Macau has been the top tourist attractions that received ovation from the travelling public.
Well before we let you in on the good news, let us tell you the top 4 reasons why we Nuffies love Macau!
1) Portuguese Egg Tarts
Firstly, look at these amazing Portuguese egg tarts, our mouth is watering just by looking at this food porn display heavenly baked Portuguese tarts.
2) Bungy Jumping Off the Macau Tower
Being adrenaline junkies who can’t step down from a challenge. Bungy jumping off the Macau Tower is definitely on our bucket list (*hints bosses for upcoming company trip). We can only imagine what a thrilling experience it must be as the tower still holds record for “The World’s Highest Bungy Jump Facility”!
(Portuguese Traditional Dance & Bungy Diving)
3) Experience Asia’s Most Legendary Race
*Vroom vroom..speeding off*
(Macau Grand Prix)
4) UNESCO Heritage Spots & Cultural Experience
In 2005, the Historic Centre of Macau was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, making it the 31st designated World Heritage site in China. These places must be worth visiting as it is listed in the UNESCO list.
(Sight-seeing & Heritage Sites)
That aside, we also hear that participating in a traditional Portuguese Dance along the heritage sites is an experience not to be missed too!
Now that you have read our reasons to want to visit Macau. We have some awesome news for you! We’re challenging you Nuffnangers to tell you why you want to visit Macau and why should we send you off on an all-expense paid trip to Macau!
The Blog Contest
1) Write a blog post with the title – Dream Trip to Macau
2) In your blog post, let us know the Three Most Amazing Things that makes you want to visit Macau and why we should send you for this superb opportunity
3) Check out Macau Government Tourist Office’s official website and official Facebook page for more information. Don’t forget to place interesting visuals to describe your love for Macau, you are also welcomed to utilize pictures from your past visits to Macau in your write up too!
5) Post your published blog post URL in the comment section of this blog post once you are done with your masterpiece by 23rd November 2014 (Sunday) 11:59PM
6) Feel free to share your blog post on social media and tag #MYMacau, @NuffnangMY (Twitter), @Nuffnang (Instagram/Facebook)
All glory to Macau Government Tourist Office (MGTO), the 3 Nuffnangers with the Most Interesting Blog Posts will be flying to Macau to experience a 3D2N all expenses paid holiday (including return air ticket and 2 nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel).
What are you waiting for Nuffnangers, we are all set to read what you have to say about Macau!
Contest Terms & Conditions
- This blog contest is open to participation from Nuffnang Malaysia bloggers only
- Bloggers are welcomed to
- Write the blog post in English OR Malay language
- Submit as many entries as they like by writing unique blog posts; however, a blogger is only eligible to win 1 prize
- Contest Entries will be disqualified in any of the following cases
- Blog Post URL is not valid and accessible by public
- Blogger removes contest entry from the blog
- Blogger fails to follow contest criteria
- Content of blog post are plagiarised
- To complete the contest submission, Nuffnangers need to publish their blog post and comment their Blog URL in this blog announcement. Deadline for publishing of blog post and comment on this blog post is 23rd November 2014 (Sunday) 11:59PM.
- Winners are required to:
- Share their experiences on social media platform (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) during the trip
- Blog about your travelogue in Macau
- Travel during stipulated period determined by organizer of the contest
- This contest is hosted by Macau Government Tourism Office (MGTO), judges’ decisions are final and organizer reserves the right to alter contest mechanics without prior notice.
- Winners will be announced on 1st December 2014 (Monday) on Nuffnang’s official blog and social media, winners will be contacted via email.
- Winners to make the booking by 15th December 2014. Travel period last until 31st March 2015.