“Hiro: What’s wrong with you?
Baymax: Low Battery-y-y-y.”
– Big Hero 6
Saving the world will always be easier if there were superheroes.
Watch as Hiro, a young robotics prodigy and his robot Baymax transforms a group of geeks into a band of high-tech superheroes when they uncover a threat that would harm the society but the question remains, can Hiro defeat the threat?
Wonder no more by joining us at the #NNPremiereScreening of #BigHero6. Read on to find out how to secure a pair of passes.
With all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, “Big Hero 6” is an action-packed comedy-adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada (voice of Ryan Potter)
who learns to harness his genius—thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi (voice of Daniel Henney) and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago (voice of Jamie Chung)
neatnik Wasabi (voice of Damon Wayans Jr.), chemistry whiz Honey Lemon (voice of Genesis Rodriguez) and fanboy Fred (voice of T.J. Miller).
When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion—a robot named Baymax (voice of Scott Adsit)—and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery.
Thanks to Walt Disney Studio Malaysia, Nuffnang will be giving away 25 pairs of exclusive passes! The details are as follows:
Date: 12th November 2014 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC Paradigm Mall
Here’s what you have to do:
- Answer the question below:
Who is a hero in your eyes?
(answer in no more than 50 words)
2. Leave your answer in the comment section below.
3. Remember to include your blog URL in your comment!
The submission deadline is by 12PM, 5th November 2014 (Wednesday).
Let’s save the world with Baymax, Hiro and gang!
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop here. We want to know what you think of the movie so write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair VIP Passes to our next #NNPremiereScreening of your choice. Tweet us at @NuffnangMY and link us your blog post together with the hashtag #BigHero6 and #MeetBaymax
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.