President Will Cooper: “It’s just a barrel. How bad can it hurt?”.
- PIXELS (2015)
Ever imagine having your favourite 80s video game come to life and declare a WAR against man-kind!
Find out who comes out on top at the #NNPremiereScreening of #PixelsMovie!
As kids in the 1980s, Sam Brenner (Adam Sandler), Will Cooper (Kevin James), Ludlow Lamonsoff (Josh Gad), and Eddie “The Fire Blaster” Plant (Peter Dinklage) saved the world thousands of times -at 25 cents a game in the video arcades. Now, they’re going to have to do it for real.
In Pixels, when intergalactic aliens discover video feeds of classic arcade games and misinterpret them as a declaration of war, they attack the Earth, using the video games as the models for their assaults.
And now-U.S. President Cooper must call on his old-school arcade friends to save the world from being destroyed by PAC-MAN™, Donkey Kong™, Galaga™, Centipede®, and Space Invaders™.
Joining them is Lt. Col. Violet Van Patten (Michelle Monaghan), a specialist supplying the arcaders with unique weapons to fight the aliens.
Thanks to Sony Pictures Malaysia , Nuffnang will be giving away 44 pairs of exclusive passes! The details are as follows:
Date: 12th August 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC One Utama
To win them, here’s what you have to do:
- Download Dayre from App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) and sign up for an account.
- Follow @nuffnangmy on Dayre.
- ‘Post the movie poster and tell us your favourite 80s video game and why?’ (Less than 50 words).
- Tag us @nuffnangmy, and thank Sony Pictures Malaysia.
- Remember to include your Dayre contest entry URL in the comment section below.
The submission deadline is by 5th August 2015, 12PM.
Check out more from the trailer below:
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop here. We want to know what you think of the movie after watching it, so write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair VIP Passes to our next #NNPremiereScreening of your choice. Tweet us at @NuffnangMY and link us your blog post together with the hashtag #PixelsMovie.
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.