Ladies! Yes, all you LADIES only! Fancy a romantic comedy about hurting the people you love, who you want to love – and making mistakes that may be impossible to recover from? Here’s one you wouldn’t want to miss out!
Come join us at the Nuffnang Premiere Screening of Enough Said this December!
A divorced and single parent, Eva (Julia Louis Dreyfus) spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert (James Gandolfini) – a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. ENOUGH SAID is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
Thanks to Twentieth Century Fox Film (M) S/B, we are giving away 30 pairs of exclusive passes to you ladies out there and find out how Eva, Albert and Marianne untie this knot of romantic yet hilarious relationship! Also bear in mind that this is a screening that is exclusively for GSC 1 Utama, GSC Mid Valley, GSC Pavilion & GSC Gurney Plaza only!
Details of screening are as follows –
Date: 3rd Dec 2013 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC Mid Valley
And how do you win one of these exclusive passes? Here’s how –
1. Tell us, would you date your client’s ex-bf/husband and why?
2. Leave your answer in the comment section below. Remember to include your blog URL andimotiv.ly URL in your comment.
3. The 30 most creative answers will win themselves ONE pair of exclusive passes.
4. The deadline to submit your comments is at 9.00AM on the 28th of November 2013 (Monday).
Here’s a glimpse of what to expect-
So Nuffnangers, what are you waiting for? We want you to enjoy this screening first hand! Come join us! Do bear in mind that this screening is exclusively to all-Girls Movie Date Night. So guys, *ahem*, you might want to be a gentlemen and let this one slip unless your date brings you as their +1 guest. :)
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to Glitterati Nuffnangers and Imotiv.ly users only.
2. This is for girls/ladies only. (Unless the +1/Guest is a boy/man)
3. Your Blog URL and Imotiv.ly URL must be included in your comment.
4. Screening tickets are NOT to be given away as prizes.
5. Be sure to RSVP when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on to those in the waiting list.