HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO PROTECT YOUR HOME?
Just when Jason Statham thought everything is going to be smooth sailing, a father who has finally decided to retire being a DEA agent and move out of town for the sake of her daughter, things aren’t as peaceful as he seems. Would you put your life at stake for your home? At what cost?Come join us at the Nuffnang Premiere Screening of Homefront and find it out this November!
A former DEA agent, Phil Broker (Jason Statham) heads to the hills with his daughter to get away from the dangers of the job only to find a small town terrorized by a meth-head gang leader (James Franco) in this action thriller written by Sylvester Stallone and directed by Gary Fleder. Kate Bosworth and Winona Ryder co-star.
How far would you go to save your child’s life if you were in Phil’s shoes? Fight? Run? We’ll leave it for you to decide.
Thanks to Rainfilm Sdn Bhd, we are giving out 40 pairs of exclusive passes to you lucky Nuffnangers to find out what Phil Broker will do to keep her daughter away from danger! Details of the screening are as follows-
Date: 26th of November 2013 (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC, 1Utama
And how do you win one of these exclusive passes? Here’s how –
1. Tell us what do you think Phil Baker and his daughter are saying. Here’s an example on how it is done –
2. Leave your answer in the comment section below. Remember to include your blog URL and imotiv.ly URL in your comment.
3. The 40 most creative answers will win themselves ONE pair of exclusive passes.
4. The deadline to submit your comments is at 9.00AM on the 19th of November 2013 (Monday).
Excited much? Here’s a short trailer to keep your adrenaline pumped!
So Nuffnangers, are you ready for one of the most anticipated action thriller this Thanksgiving? Come join us! While the tickets are still available, what are you waiting for?! *Imagine being the spoiler among your friends! Muahahahhaha!”
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to Glitterati Nuffnangers and Imotiv.ly users only.
2. Your Blog URL and Imotiv.ly URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. Be sure to RSVP when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on to those in the waiting list.