Our sister company’s event of the year is happening this Saturday. Come on over to Setia City Mall’s Outdoor Park and have a fun-filled day with us at #ChurpOut2013 – A Street Fair with a Cause!
Save the date! Event details as below:
Date: October 19 (Saturday)
Time: 11am- 8pm
Venue: Outdoor Park, Setia City Mall
There will be 4 zones of awesomeness at #ChurpOut2013 and here are the things you can look out for:
- Fashion Icon Pre-loved Charity Sale – Ever wanted to have the same clothes and accessories as your favourite fashionistas? Well, they’ll be at #ChurpOut2013 selling their prized possessions for a good cause. You’ll also get to meet some of your favourite bloggers and maybe ask for photos? :)
- Fashion Blog Shops – Look out for SF by Sazzy Falak, Phat Culture, Fashion Valet and many more up and coming blogshops to feed your fashion fiend.
- Food Vendors – Don’t worry about your tummy because we also have food vendors like KyoChon, Super Junior’s favourite chicken!
- Reverse Bungee – Are you brave enough to try out the #ChurpBungee? Some of the ChurpChurp Alphas are totally up for it! Fling yourself high up into the sky and come back down to earth with bragging rights. ;)
- Carnival Games – Look out for old-school style ‘Knock The Bottles’, ‘Hook The Duck’ and all that jazz. Win yourself a giant teddy bear maybe?
- Comic Bloggers – Get yourself cartoonized by comic artists Akiraceo, Chee Ching, Bro, Don’t Like That La, Bro, Bolehland, Ericleeh, KendyLife and Ms. Bulat.
- Umbrella and Fashion Graffiti – Watch amazing art form right before your eyes with Hungers Games 2 inspired art by Kenji Chai and Gilbert Ng (graffiti experts). Also, try making your own umbrella graffiti!
- Make your #ChurpOut2013 memories last forever with a fabulous photo (or four) at The WOW Photobooth!
- Performances – Capoeira, ukulele performance, cheerleading, K-pop dance showcase by Epsilon… and the list goes on! Check out the full list here: http://www.churpout.com/happening.php
#ChurpOut2013 also supports organizations like SPCA, World Vision and MAKNA which will also have booths at the event!
In efforts to shorten the registration lines on that day, ChurpChurp is currently doing a pre-registration at www.churpout.com/RSVP so get yourself registered today to get a free goodie bag! Also, do visit the event Facebook page HERE to stay updated!
For more information on #ChurpOut2013, log on to www.churpout.com. See you there, Nuffnangers!