Hey Nuffnangers! Let’s see how you answer this question we’ll throw you – who is the height of apples?
… if you’ve answered “A Smurf”, then you are spot on Nuffnangers! The lovable blue creatures are back for more adventures with Papa Smurf, Brainy Smurf, Smurfette and many others. Fighting their biggest (literally) enemy Gargamel and his cat, Azrael, The Smurfs find themselves in a completely different world! Hint: it’s got something to do with… a big apple! ;)
The Smurfs make their first 3D trip to the big screen in Columbia Pictures’/Sony Pictures Animation’s hybrid live-action and animated family comedy, The Smurfs. When the evil wizard Gargamel chases the Smurfs out of their village, they’re forced through a portal, out of their world and into ours, landing in the middle of New York’s Central Park. Just three apples high and stuck in the Big Apple, the Smurfs must find a way to get back to their village before Gargamel tracks them down.
The Smurfs brings your blue childhood heroes to life, with a star-studded cast to boot. Neil Patrick Harris of “How I Met Your Mother” fame is sure to add a ton of laughs to the story, while Smurfette is voiced by none other than Katy Perry, our favourite pop songstress from sunny California!
Want to watch The Smurfs before the rest of Malaysia does? Well, it’s your lucky day! We’re giving away passes to an exclusive preview of The Smurfs thanks to Sony Pictures, and details of the screening are as below:
Date: 24 August 2011 (Wednesday)
Time: 9.00 pm
Venue: TGV KLCC
Want to score some tickets to the screening? Easy-peasy, all you have to do is:
• Write a blog post titled “My Favorite Smurf”.
• Tell us how you think that Smurf would help lead the others and find their way from New York City back to the Smurf Village, as creatively as possible!
• Include a picture of your favourite Smurf in your post! You can download images of all the Smurfs at this link.
• Include the movie poster in your post using the codes below:
• When you’re done with your entry, simply submit the permalink as a comment on this blog post.
The 85 most creative entries will win a pair of tickets to this special preview of The Smurfs this August! And that’s not all; the top 5 most creative entries will also win a set of exclusive Smurfs merchandise including a limited edition “The Smurfs” travel mug worth RM 200, and a limited edition “The Smurfs” car sign worth RM 150 each!
To help you decide on your favorite Smurf and how they can help, check out the trailer of The Smurfs below ;)
Hurry Nuffnangers, don’t miss this chance to join the Smurfs on this epic journey!
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to Glitterati Nuffnangers only.
2. Your blog URL must be stated in your comment.
3. The first batch of invites will be sent out latest by 17 August 2011 and RSVPs will be required. Failure to RSVP will result in invites being revoked and passed on to the next in line.
4. Screening tickets are not for resale to other parties.