UPDATE: We have all the winners for the contest already? We’re pleased to announced the results as below:
Week 1 – Tan Sia Yang (http://ickesangelo.blogspot.com/2010/11/stop-child-abuse.html).
Week 2 – Tan Li Wei (http://maddoxtan.blogspot.com/2010/11/stop-child-abuse.html)
Week 3 – Nur Liyana (http://www.liyanaa.com/2010/12/stop-child-abuse.html)
Congratulations to all the winners! :)
Remember the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) ‘Get On Board’ campaign we shared with you more than a month ago?
Thanks to all of you who put up the Charity Ads, the campaign has reached out to a lot of people out there, raising much more awareness about the devastating effects of child abuse. Courtesy of SONY Malaysia, we’re giving out 3 units of the SONY Cybershot W190 camera for those of you who want to help out more with sharing this campaign with your readers!
All you have to do to be in the running to win a SONY Cybershot W190 is to do the following;
- Write a blog post titled, “Stop Child Abuse”.
- Tell us what acts of child abuse you would never want to see to happen again.
- Insert the image below into your post using the codes provided.
- Fill in the form below with your details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Starting 22 November 2010 till 10 December 2010, a SONY Cybershot W190 will be given out randomly each week to a blogger who has written a post meeting all the requirements above.
Now, if you think child abuse is wrong and you have something to say about it, you can do it on your blog right away. Along with speaking up against this act of cruelty, you stand the chance to be the owner of a brand new SONY Cybershot W190 too.
Speak up now!
Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is open to Nuffnang Glitterati members only.
- Campaign period starts on 20 November 2010 till 11.59PM 10 December 2010. Week 1 is from 20 November till 11.59PM 26 November, Week 2 is from 27 November till 11.59PM 3 December, Week 3 is from 4 December till 11.59PM 10 December.
- Winners for each week will be chosen using a random generator.
- Only ONE blog post is required from each blogger. If you have already submitted your entry once, you will automatically be included in the draw for the subsequent weeks.
- Each blogger is only eligible for ONE prize.
- Results for each week is final and abiding.
- Nuffnang reserves the right to amend the Terms & Condition at any time without prior notification.