UPDATE 2: And we have the winners! The 10 best written entries (in no particular order) winning RM 200 each are as below:
– Suzi Fadhilah (http://suzie284.blogspot.com/2010/10/am-i-worlds-coolest-intern-with.html)
– Izawati Ahmad (http://itawazi.blogspot.com/2010/10/worlds-coolest-intern.html)
– Gan Vin Tsen (http://www.vincephilosophy.com/2010/10/worlds-coolest-intern.html)
– Chan Mun Choy (http://www.emocha.net/2010/10/31/i-am-the-worlds-coolest-intern-wannabe)
– Jinni Tan (http://creamy-dreamybit.blogspot.com/2010/10/worlds-coolest-intern.html)
– Irene Octoviani Tan (http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com/2010/10/worlds-coolest-intern.html)
– Yang Xiting Lynn (http://lynnesthersays.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/worlds-coolest-intern)
– Clarence Chan (http://wilddragonchase.blogspot.com/2010/10/worlds-coolest-intern.html)
– Guai Sing Chi Arevalo (http://dpmlicious.com/2010/10/worlds-coolest-intern)
– Jemimah Wei (http://youtalkitype.blogspot.com/2010/10/892-worlds-coolest-intern.html)
Congratulations to all the winners! :)
UPDATE: It just keeps getting better, Nuffnangers :P We’re now also rewarding the first 50 entries received with a RM 20 cash prize each from Nuffnang, so hurry now if you haven’t submitted your entry!
Nuffnang and Standard Chartered are partnering to bring you the coolest news ever. Like EVAR.
If the word ‘internship’ conjures images of poring over newspaper cuttings, making coffee for grumpy cubicle slaves, or blankly feeding documents to the paper shredder you named Bob… STOP! Internships are so much more than that, and it doesn’t any better than this opportunity to be the World’s Coolest Intern with Standard Chartered Bank!
Standard Chartered Bank is on the lookout for the ‘World’s Coolest Intern’ to join the Breeze mobile banking team in Singapore. If Tweetdeck and Facebook are the first things to greet you in the morning and the last things you say good night to, you’re exactly the type of person they’re looking for!
Curious to know what’s in store? It’s nothing short of impressive:
– A 6-month internship programme with total remuneration of SGD30,000
– Perks includes training on social media and online engagement from Standard Chartered’s esteemed partners
If you’re feeling deflated because you’re not in Singapore and you’re not a student required to undergo an internship programme, fear not! Standard Chartered accepts applicants from all over the world, and it doesn’t matter if you’re 19, 29 or 39 – all you need is passion, a thirst for learning, and really fast thumbs to keep up with all the Tweeting and Facebooking.
Come to think of it, the description we just wrote sounds exactly like how we’d describe Nuffnangers – a lively, passionate bunch always ready to learn. We think a Nuffnanger would be a PERFECT fit for the position so yes, we’re challenging all of you to vie for the position of World’s Coolest Intern! Who’s up for the challenge?! *trumpets blare*
It would be totally awesome if all 10 finalists were Nuffnangers, but because there’s only one spot though, we wanna show you how supportive we are and reward you even if you don’t make the cut. :D Here’s what you need to do.
How to Apply:
– Write a blog post titled ‘World’s Coolest Intern‘.
– Tell us why you’re cool enough to be the World’s Coolest Intern with Standard Chartered Bank for a 6-month internship programme and get paid SGD 30,000 for it.
– Use pictures, videos or whatever you can fit into your blog post to tell us why you deserve to win!
– Once you’re done with your blog post, submit your entry by filling in the form below:
Oops! We could not locate your form.
What You Get:
– The grand prize is the chance to be the World’s Coolest Intern at Standard Chartered, of course!
– But not to worry, that’s not all you stand to win, because the 10 best entries submitted will receive a RM 200 cash prize each!
– On top of that, there’s also an early bird promo from Nuffnang where we’re giving out RM 20 EACH to the first 50 entries we receive!
The contest starts now and ends 11.59 pm on 31 October 2010, so get snappy with your entries now!
So go on, Nuffnangers, show us what you’ve got. The internship of a lifetime awaits!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants must be registered Nuffnang bloggers and submissions made via blogs registered with the network.
2. Submissions for the contest not made using the form in this blog post will not be eligible to be in the running to win the RM 200 cash prizes.
3. Nuffnang’s decision to award the prizes is final and binding.