UPDATE: The results are out! The two lucky winners of a Celcom BlackBerry Torch 9800 each are:
Week 1 – Mohd Faez Bin Mat Rudin (http://www.terbangtinggitinggi.com/2010/10/i-love-celcom-i-love-torch.html)
Week 2 – Mohamad Nazirul Afiq (http://sudubesi.com/siapa-perlukan-gadjet-lain-jika-ada-celcom-blackberry-torch-9800)
Congratulations to the winners! If you really, REALLY want a Torch, all hope is not lost as Celcom is still giving away three more units, head on to this blog post for more information :)
We really are spoilt for choice nowadays when it comes to purchasing smartphones. So many brands, so many models, so many fancy features… but make no mistake, nobody does smartphones like one of the pioneers in the market – Blackberry. And if you were always on the fence about which smartphone ‘camp’ you wanted to join because you were undecided about going with a touch screen or a physical keyboard, your dilemma is now solved with the debut of the new Celcom BlackBerry Torch 9800!
The Celcom BlackBerry Torch 9800 is the first smartphone with a BlackBerry keyboard and full 3.2 inch touch screen, and also comes with a 5 MP camera, 8 GB memory expandable with a micro SD card, and integrated social feeds, so you never miss out on a single tweet or Facebook update. Don’t forget the push email and instant messaging capabilities BlackBerries have always been known for!
Not all Blackberries are the same though – Celcom Blackberry gives you the best deals in town and the widest coverage wherever you go! With that, allow us to introduce the Celcom Exec 50 plan, where you can get connected with Celcom from as low as only RM50 a month! Check out some of the benefits you’ll get with the plan:
– 15 sen call rate to any number. Nothing complicated; just a simple rate to all numbers
– Automatic discounts every month.
– Talk more, save more. The more you use, the more discounts of up to 30% every month
– Low monthly commitment of only RM50.
– FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps
Celcom will be launching the Blackberry Torch 9800 on 29 October 2010, and there’ll be amazing deals for you when you sign up with Celcom, ONLY available at the event. Remember to keep checking on the Celcom website to find out what the offers are! There’ll also be many other fun activities, prizes and giveaways on the day. There’s more: If you’re one of the 1st 100 customers to pre-register & purchase the new BlackBerry Torch 9800 with the Celcom Exec Postpaid plan, you get to enjoy the early bird promotion where they’ll throw in the following for FREE:
– Jabra Bluetooth Headset worth RM125
– 8GB Micro SD Card worth RM68
– Energizer Portable worth RM58
Itching to get your hands on a BlackBerry Torch now? You’ve come to the right place, because Celcom is giving away 2 units to 2 lucky Nuffnangers! Rejoice! And then get your contest mojo on, because here’s what you need to do:
1. The contest runs from 19 October – 28 October 2010.
2. Write a blog post telling us what you love about the Blackberry Torch 9800, and also share the Celcom Exec 50 plan with your readers.
3. Every week, the most creative post for that week will win a BlackBerry Torch 9800 courtesy of Celcom!
4. Only one post per blogger will be considered a valid submission for the contest.
5. You can download a brief that’ll help you out with your post at this link.
6. After you’re done with your post, submit your entry using this form below:
It’s that simple! Get crazy with this one, ‘cause we have a feeling you’re gonna face some stiff competition from your fellow Nuffnangers for this one :P But if you don’t get it this time, not to worry because we just MIGHT have something more in store for you. Watch this space really, really closely :D
For more information about the Celcom Postpaid Plans, head on to http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/blackberry/bbtorch9800.php.
To pre-register and purchase the BlackBerry Torch 9800, log on to http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/blackberry/bbtorch9800_register.php.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Celcom BlackBerry Torch 9800 blogging contest will be held from 19th October – 28th October 2010 (both dates inclusive) unless notified otherwise.
2. Contest is open to all Nuffnang registered bloggers.
3. Judges decision is final and binding.