“I did not kill my wife, I am not a murderer!” – Nick Dunne
Gone Girl (2014)
What will you do when people are accusing you for killing your loved ones? How will you react when all of the evidences found are pointing at you? Will you start doubting if you might just be the murderer?
Stop wondering and come join us at the #NNPremiereScreening of #GoneGirlMY. Read on for more details! =)
On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne reports that his wife, Amy, has gone missing
Under pressure from the police and growing media frenzy, Nick’s portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble.
Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife?
Thanks to 20th Century Fox, Nuffnang will be giving away 39 pairs of exclusive passes! The details are as follows:
Date: 9th of December 2014 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.15 PM
Venue: TGV One Utama
Here’s what you have to do:
- Answer the question below:
“What would you do if you were accused of murder?”
(answer in no more than 50 words)
2. Leave your answer in the comment section below.
3. Remember to include your blog URL in your comment!
The submission deadline is by 2nd of December, 12PM.
Watch the trailer if you curious to weather Nick Dunne really murdered his wife. The hint might just be in it.
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop here. We want to know what you think of the movie after watching it, so write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair VIP Passes to our next #NNPremiereScreening of your choice. Tweet us at @NuffnangMY and link us your blog post together with the hashtag #GoneGirlMY.
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.