Scott Lang: ‘Pick on someone your own size!’
From the studio that brought you Guardians of the Galaxy, comes the long-awaited live-action screening of “Ant-Man.” Entrusted with the Ant-Man suit, Scott Lang must combat a new wave of terror and save the world from enemies big and small.
Be the first to catch the galaxy’s smallest superhero take on the biggest threat to the planet at the #NNPremiereScreening of #AntMan
The next evolution of the Marvel Cinematic Universe brings a founding member of The Avengers to the big screen for the first time with Marvel Studios’ “Ant-Man.”
Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats.
Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Thanks to Walt Disney Studios, Malaysia, Nuffnang will be giving away 25 pairs of exclusive passes! The details are as follows:
Date: 15 July 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC One Utama
To win them, here’s what you have to do:
- Download Dayre from App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) and sign up for an account.
- Follow @nuffnangmy on Dayre.
- Tell us in 50 words or less, “what would you do if you were Ant-Man for a day?”
- Tag us @nuffnangmy, and thank Walt Disney Studios Malaysia.
- Remember to include your Dayre contest entry URL in the comment section below
The submission deadline is by 8th April 2015, 12PM.
This summer, big things come in small packages. Check out the ANT-MAN trailer below:
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop here. We want to know what you think of the movie after watching it, so write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair of VIP Passes to our next #NNPremiereScreening of your choice. Tweet us at @NuffnangMY and link us your blog post together with the hashtag #AntMan.
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.