“I think you just got to have the bad days so you can love the good days even more!”
– Alexander & The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014)
You have no idea what a bad day is all about if you have not experienced it yourself, but you are about to find out by joining us at the #NNPremiereScreening of #AlexandTheTerrible to laugh at the Cooper’s misfortune.
Read on to find out how to secure your pair of passes.
Disney’s “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” follows the exploits of 11-year-old Alexander (Ed Oxenbould) as he experiences the most terrible and horrible day of his young life—a day that begins with gum stuck in his hair, followed by one calamity after another.
But when Alexander tells his upbeat family about the misadventures of his disastrous day, he finds little sympathy and begins to wonder if bad things only happen to him.
He soon learns that he’s not alone when his mom (Jennifer Garner), dad (Steve Carell), brother (Dylan Minnette) and sister (Kerris Dorsey) all find themselves living through their own terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Anyone who says there is no such thing as a bad day just hasn’t had one.
Thanks to Sony Pictures Malaysia, Nuffnang will be giving away 37 pairs of exclusive passes! The details are as follows:
Date: 2nd December 2014 (Tuesday)
Venue: TGV 1 Utama
Here’s what you have to do:
- Answer the question below:
“What would you do to make yourselves feel better on a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?”
(answer in no more than 50 words)
2. Leave your answer in the comment section below.
3. Remember to include your blog URL in your comment!
The submission deadline is by 26th November 2014, 12PM.
Join us to find out what makes a horrible day HORRIBLE!
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop here. We want to know what you think of the movie so write us a review and stand a chance to win a pair VIP Passes to our next #NNPremiereScreening of your choice. Tweet us at @NuffnangMY and link us your blog post together with the hashtag [#movietitle].
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Nuffnangers only.
2. Your Blog URL must be included in your comment.
3. Screening tickets/passes are NOT to be given away as prizes.
4. RSVP is a must when you’ve received our invitation. Failure to do so will result in invites being passed on those in the waiting list.
5. These Terms & Conditions are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.